Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Scrappery September kit




While I'm waiting for my October kit from The Scrappery to arrive in the mail, and the Peek Party and Cyber Crop for the November kits are happening tonight on The Scrappery's facebook page, I thought I would share a couple of layouts using the September TSK kit 'Jericho'.


JERICHO1

The kit contained lots of masculine colours - lots of dark blue which I love working with, and bold geometric patterned papers.











I'm saving the packet of Solstice ephemera for a special gift album I'm making up, so I put that aside and focused on the papers for a couple of layouts.



Unfortunately the glitter pen I used for the journalling didn't photograph well, but the journalling basically talked about how my son really wanted to go on the ferris wheel when we went to the Show.. He clung on to me for the whole ride so I knew he was nervous, but was laughing and waving the whole time.




This is another layout where I used the papers from the kit. This is a very 'pretty' layout, which is not something I do often, but it matched this photo of me and my husband.





Also I was very excited to see a layout I had done for the August Cyber Crop featured on the Scrappery's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment