Friday, 17 October 2014

Society 52 Instagram challenge #15 feature layout


I FINALLY had a chance to play along with the Society52 weekly challenge on Instagram.


This week's challenge is 'SCRAP YOUR FAVOURITE QUOTE'. I chose one of my current favourite song lyrics, and because I love stars on my layouts it seemed like a natural choice.


Here is what I came up with.




On Thursdays the girls add a 'twist' to the challenge, a prompt to add something to the layouts. 

This week's twist is 'ADD TIN FOIL'. At first I thought 'What!? Tin foil?", then I realised it would be perfect for my starry layout. I added some foil banners behind my title to make it stand out more, and also added some foil stars.





Any excuse to add more sparkly stars!! 



AND I was so stoked to see my layout was chosen as a feature!

I'm such a fan of the Society52 girls - Sarah Bargo and Maggie Massey , so I was blown away that they not only saw my page, but commented - and chose it as a feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment