Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Scrappy Canary October Cyber Crop

I have been busy, busy with my scrapping time this week, joining in at the Scrappy Canary October Cyber Crop.

There are a total of 6 challenges, AND I managed to finish them all!



And here they are - 


CHALLENGE #1 by Lauren:
 "BOO! Orange You Spooky!"






CHALLENGE #2 by Sandra
'TIC-TAC-TOE'



I went with Stars/Dark Background/Washi Tape





CHALLENGE #3 by Tarrah
'Pastel and Gold'






CHALLENGE #4 by Manda
'Scraplift a Canary Girl'

I found this the hardest challenge. In the end I chose a layout by Guest Designer Gail Lindner.
Her original blog post can be found here.

This is her layout


 



And this is my scrap lift










CHALLENGE #5 
'Sketch'







CHALLENGE #6 by Michelle
'Create a Background'






No comments:

Post a Comment