Monday, 17 November 2014

Show Us Your Stuff November Challenge

This month's challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff  is so intriguing, so much inspiration on the one challenge!



Choose Your Own Scrap Adventure







I've used the word LOVE; a butterfly embellishment; stamping and a 5x7 photo.

My handmade item is a chevron from Charm's Creations, and a flair from Flutterby Designs.

I found a piece of paper that matched my photo perfectly (Webster's Pages Strawberry Fields - Field of Gold). The boys are actually sitting in a field of long grass and that matched the background paper.

The photo was taken on a recent family shoot with the lovely Sandy from Memory Bank Photography. You can see more of her work on her blog.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Rachel! You made great use of the criteria, I especially love that frame and your title too! (And you are right - that paper is just perfect for that photo.) Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed our challenge- you have nailed it! An awesome layout. I love how you've done the title and the sprinkles on the page finish it perfectly! Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love that frame on the photo & the scattered dots. Thanks for joining us this month over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete