Sunday, 28 June 2015

Scrap The Boys June Challenge

I've managed to get one more June challenge 
done before the end of the month!

This one is the June Challenge at Scrap The Boys
Its a sketch challenge this month-



Here is my layout. I just love this 'grungy' sketch, 
and I thought my 'grungy' background suited my 
'getting messy'-themed photos.

 


I've used my go-to embellies from Charm's Creations
as well as some washi, resin stars, a Heidi Swapp banner, 
and some cameras I fussy cut from a sheet of Becky Higgins Project Life 12x12 paper.





2 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel I love those thickers. I have them too and never seem to use them nicely. That title looks SO good. Thanks for playing at Scrap the Boys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! Love those new Charms creations you used too. Thanks for joining us this month at STB.

    ReplyDelete