Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Scrap the Girls June Challenge

This is the gorgeous mood board for the Scrap the Girls June Challenge-

 

This is the first time I've had a go at the Scrap The Girls challenge. Having a husband and 2 boys I'm the only girl in our household, so I took inspiration from the "Love Yourself More" quote on the mood board and decided to scrap myself! 

This layout took me quite a while to be happy with, which happens quite a lot when I am scrapping photos of myself. But I like how it turned out. And it gave me a chance to use pink!!





A close up of the embellie cluster.




I've used a brush script quote from Polka Dot Creative that Jodie has generously put up as a freebie on her website to be available to print out to use for the #myselfiescrapbook project. I thought it was appropriate for the mood board.




5 comments:

  1. I love the way you interpreted the mood board. And yes, it is nice to scrap ourselves sometimes. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, I love all your layers and the beautiful pink. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect matching background for your image....I like it !! Thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab page! I love Jodie's free printables too. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous page Rachel, you've interpreted the mood board perfectly. thanks heaps for joining us at STG ♥

    ReplyDelete