Saturday, 27 June 2015

White .. With 1 (entry 2) and Charm's Creations June/July Mid-Monthly Challenge

I love the colour challenge at White... With 1 this month and I couldn't help but do another entry. 




Here is my layout. This is a photo of my son's new shoes for his 2nd Birthday.

My other entry for this Challenge was a photo of my sister and I, so I made the page very feminine, with flowing, swirly patterns. This one is so much more masculine and grungy.
 











Also the rules have been relaxed a little so I am also entering this in the Charm's Creations June/July Mid-Monthly Challenge as well. The challenge is a tic-tac-toe challenge.


I went for the WASHI/SOMETHING NEW/RESIN line - with the washi being the arrow washi, the 'something new' being the Charm's Creations X and O, and resin stars.

These are the X O's - so cool!!


10 comments:

  1. beautiful layout! Thanks for joining WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic, love all the details on your back ground.. thanks for joining in with White With One this month!! and thanks for joining in twice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your background looks awesome love your page. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page and great background detail. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background work and layered accents, looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow rocking two layouts for the challenge! I must admit I really love this colour too! thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool that you can now enter 2 challenges, well done. Thanks for playing along with us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally LOVE the blues! Love that you have used the XO's! its such a gorgeous page! Thanks for joining in at Charms Creations Challenge xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very cool about. I love it. Thanks for joining in Charms challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool page! And yes the new x's and o's are awesome!

    ReplyDelete