Saturday, 4 July 2015

Kraft + July Challenge: Mustard Explosion

Another cracker of a challenge at Kraft + this month!




Here is my layout. I've been inspired mostly by the colour scheme in the photo - varying shades of yellow/mustard/ gold, with pops of black and white. I used some circular shapes from the picture, and twine and cotton inspired by the reels in the photo. And I loved the paint challenge - there's something about yellow paint on a layout which just makes me think 'HAPPY!'





Close ups and journalling...
 









5 comments:

  1. Yup! I'm with you....yellow is such a happy colour......& this is such a happy LO! And the repeated use of happy....well, it makes me happy, LOL!!! Gorgeous take on our K+ challenge this month - so happy that you played along.....yeah.....I'm off now before you get unhappy at all this happiness, heehee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the repetition of the word 'happy'...it is such a lovely layout. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can't help but smile when you look at that photo and how you have scrapped it Rachel.
    A very Happy layout indeed :-)
    thank you for playing along with K+ Rachel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure Joy! Fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome use of the negative cut! Fabulous page Rachel, thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete