Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Jot Magazine August Moodboard Challenge

Have you ever finished a layout and stepped back and found that it is "You on a page". This is exactly what happened with this layout.

This page isn't just a photo of me on the page, but the whole page is "Me on a page". From all the shades of blue ( I love blue and I'm a very calm person) to the beachy white-washed wood background ( I love coastal style and am very at home at the beach and in the ocean). Even the little touches of sparkle and the subject of 'Here and Now enjoying the sunshine' - definitely 'Me'!




I have used a 'DIY' heart from Charm's Creations. I simply misted directly on to the heart then inked a darker colour randomly around the edges to give it some dimension.




This page was inspired by this month's beautiful moodboard at Jot Magazine.

4 comments:

  1. Loving the layers and clusters on this layout. Great design! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Jot this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful Rachel.... they are gorgeous colours this month...it has such a relaxed vibe. Thanks so much for joining in with the Jot challenge this month..
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! The textures are fabulous and I love all your doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Rachel. And I love that you loved all the shades of blue and that you stepped back and felt that this page was very "you".. it's great when that happens isn't it!! Thanks for playing along with our August Mood Board.

    ReplyDelete