Monday, 24 August 2015

Kaisercraft August Challenge

I'm so excited to be able to participate in this month's Kaisercraft challenge.

It's a sketch challenge-



Here is my layout.


This is a photo of my two boys with their Pa, my Dad. When I saw the new Time Machine collection I knew it would be perfect for this photo - the clocks representing the generations and the grungy industrial designs reflecting the shed and tractor in the photo.



I've finished off the layout by adding some Flowers, Mini Paper Blooms and some Pearls. I also added some metal cogs and some stencilling.









I've added some hidden journalling to say how special my photo is to me.


I hope you get a chance to have a go at the challenge and check out the inspiring work from the Design Team.

6 comments:

  1. The Time Machine collection was a great choice for your photo and what a great layout you've created!! Thank you for joining in the Kaisercraft August challenge - Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your beautiful LO Rachel.. your layering looks amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! A precious moment your boys will cherish forever. Thanks for joining in the Kaisercraft August Challenge! Good luck : ) Alicia xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous details and journalling, thanks for joining in on the challenge, best of Luck XX :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout Rachel!!! Thanks for playing along with us this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this collection and you have used it beautifully Rachel. Love that you have journaled! Good luck with the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete