Saturday, 29 August 2015

Scrap The Boys August Challenge

The challenge this month at Scrap The Boys is a mummy and son theme, so I definitely had to have a go at this one. I always try to make sure that I am in the photos as well, not just the one always taking them!




Here is my layout-




I have matted my photos then placed them on some pleated grey polka dot tissue paper for some dimension.



I've used some brand new diamond embellies from Charm's Creations (in teal of course! Love these!)


5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Rachel! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous embellishments and love your page design. Thanks for playing along with STB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page, Rachel!! I love the embellishments,too...Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page and totally agree that all the embellies look fantastic!!! Thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is really cute and I love your clustered embellishments!! Fab work - thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete