Friday, 14 August 2015

Scrap The Girls August Challenge

It's such a gorgeous colour scheme on this month's mood board at Scrap The Girls-



Here is my layout-






This is a photo of my sister and I when she was in town recently. Can you see the resemblance!


Here are some close ups-

I like adding little touches of gold here and here so I get the bling without being to overpowering, and word stickers and sequins are great for that. 


And of course I've used some Charm's Creations handmade embellies.





6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout, great background and I love the shiny sequin touches. Lovely photo of you and your sister. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on the mood board! I love the strips of washi tape and your background work! And yes I can definitely see the resemblance between you and your sister! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love all your embellies! This page is arty and modern. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes there is definitely a resemblance! I love the Charms creations and your washi stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome background. Love your page. Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with Scrap The Girls! I love how you've used so much colour in your layout - just gorgeous. x AJ

    ReplyDelete