Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Deer And Fawn Designs September Challenge

The challenge at Deer And Fawn Designs this month is to use ORANGE and black and/or white.

Here is what I came up with. I love how striking a black and orange palette is.


Here are some close ups. I kept the embellishments to a minimum because the orange straws were so dramatic.



I have to admit I have seen a lot of inspiration on Pinterest lately of orange and black projects, mainly because it is coming up to Halloween. I based my layout on a project by the beautifully talented Jen Hadfield. You can see here original Halloween wreath project here

4 comments:

  1. It's fantastic Rachel! The straws are definitely striking! Super cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this looks amazing Rachel ....LOVE the straws :) thanks for entering

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you did this layout with straws!! So effective. I love it!!! Thanks so much for playing along.... agree this colour combo is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Rachel!! Love those straws - so striking! & a super cute pic too! Gorgeous creating xo

    ReplyDelete