Monday, 28 September 2015

Jot Magazine September Moodboard

I was lucky enough to get some time today to finish off my layout inspired by the September Moodboard at Jot Magazine
and just in time too!


Here is my layout. I was inspired by the 'happy' sentiment of the board, and of course the colour palette. 




I've used papers from the Teresa Collins 'Something Wonderful' 6x6 paper pad, which fit in perfectly with the moodboard.


I've used my Heidi Swapp 'Happy' die to cut the word from watercolour paper that I coloured with pink gelatos, then again in black cardstock to make a shadow. 



I've used embellies from Charm's Creations and Flutterby Designs (love the new foiled flair!!)



4 comments:

  1. Great layout - love the layers! Thanks for joining in with the mood board challenge at Jot magazine this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for playing along with the mood board challenge this month.... gorgeous layout.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great LO! Selfies are always fun! Thank you for taking the time & playing along with us over at Jot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel -- looks great!! Thank you for playing along with our Mood Board over at Jot!! KIM

    ReplyDelete