Thursday, 17 September 2015

Kraft + September Challenge - TRI HARD

I really love the way the challenges at Kraft Plus are definitely out of the box and push everyone's creativity. I was too daunted to have a go at the previous month's Zentangle challenge, but this month is a sketch challenge, so I found it a bit easier to participate.




Here is my layout.

I decided to do a bright, crazy layout to document a funny story about my night-owl 2.5 year old.


I have used some embellies from Charm's Creations.



Close up of the journalling.






4 comments:

  1. OOH! Just saw this over at FB....it looks even better here in the bigger pics with the close ups. Love how you've used the Charm's Creations in there, too:) Thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this month.....after your 'break' last month;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that this months challenge was a bit more up your alley...fabulous take on the sketch. I love the heading over Charm's Creations. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome page as always Rachel. :-)
    Love that you love the K+ challenges.. hope you play along with the October challenge as well :-)
    and yes.. the Zentangle did challenge a few ;-)
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable - a story for him to look back on and laugh at his antics. Thanks so much for sharing this snippet of life with us!

    ReplyDelete