Saturday, 19 September 2015

Sassy Scrapper/Charm's Creations September Challenges

The challenge this month at Sassy Scrappers is a sketch 
plus the word 'SPRING'.




Here is my layout-


I've used a really cute ephemera pack I found at The Reject Shop 
- yep that's right! I thought it was perfect for 
my cute little 'Explorer'!




I'm also entering this layout in the Charm's Creations September challenge, which is also a sketch,
 which I simply flipped upside down.


Aren't these Butterfly Heavenly hearts perfect 
for my 'Wild Thing'?!







2 comments:

  1. Lol, aren't ephemera packs awesome for embellishing with, who cares it is from the Reject Shop - the bits are fabulous, and I love how you have tucked Charms heart in amongst the bits. Great take on the challenge Rachel. Thanks for joining us at Charms Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layering on that gorgeous wood texture Rachel!

    ReplyDelete