Saturday, 26 September 2015

Scrap The Boys September Challenge

The challenge this month at Scrap The Boys is a sketch.






Here is my layout. I have flipped the sketch to be a mirror image.






I challenged myself to use hot pink on a 'boy' layout. I think it worked well with the pink cupcake in the photo.

I've used items that I have been hoarding from the May Pocket Life kit from Scrappy Canary until I found just the right photo - papers from Dear Lizzy "Fine And Dandy" collection, ephemera from Elles' Studio "Let's Eat' collection, and Pinkfresh puffy stickers.

Here are some close ups-



I found these little hot air balloon embellies - aren't they cute!



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and I love that you have used pink on a boys page! Thanks for joining us at STB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO THAT balloon! I love it. Love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink, pink, pink.......great take on the challenge!! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys

    ReplyDelete