Thursday, 8 October 2015

D'Lish Scraps October Inspiration Board Challenge

What a bright and happy Inspiration board this month at D'Lish Scraps!





Here is my layout. I really love the bright colour palette- the bright primary colours really stand out against a wood-grain background.





 

I was also inspired by the pinwheels on the inspiration board and have aded a couple of stamped pinwheels.

 
 
 
I've heat embossed the wood veneer  'hello' to make it really stand out.
I love the bright yellow for my title.

I've also used some star stickers as a mask before I sprayed my background, then peeled the stickers off to reveal the white underneath.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a bright and fun layout! I love how you created your background by using stickers as a mask! Thanks so much for playing along with our inspiration board at D-lish Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as burst of colour on your layout Rachel, it is just adorable and fun. Thanks for playing along with the D-lish Scraps inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful layout. I love your background especially the stars.

    ReplyDelete