Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Jot Magazine October Moodboard Challenge- 'Love This Journey'

Another absolutely stunning mood board challenge at Jot Magazine this month. Such a beautiful colour palette, and I love seeing the amazing interpretations from the Jot Girls.


Here is my layout. I really love this moment of my husband carrying our son on his shoulders.





For the water-colour element I have made some soft ink splatters across the white space at the top of the page. 
I used a card from the Pink Paislee 'Atlas' range cutapart sheet which matched the mood board absolutely perfectly!







I painted part of the Heidi Swapp wood veneer to make the arrow really underlining the word.


And as usual I finished off with some embellies from Charm's Creations and Flutterby Designs.




6 comments:

  1. I love this! It really caught my eye when I was perusing the link up. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout - thanks for joining in with the Jot mood board this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful sentiment of father and child! Love love LOVE!! Great page! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Jot Magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful layout Rachel! Thank you so much for playing along with the Jot Mood board!! KIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious photo and you've scrapped it so beautifully! Thanks for playing along with Jot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the Mood Board challenge at Jot! xx

    ReplyDelete