Monday, 19 October 2015

Off The Rails Scrapbooking October Mood Board Challenge

I absolutely love this month's moodboard at Off The Rails Scrapbooking- the colours just say summer at the beach to me. I love summer and being at the beach, and I love scrapping about beach days too. 

Here is a look at the mood board. The other requirement for the challenge was to use paints or inks.


Here is my layout. I was inspired by the jetty picture, and of course the colour palette. These are absolutely 'me' colours. 
I just love how it turned out.


I used Semco 'Ocean' and Jo Sonja's 'Aqua' acrylic paints for my background. I also added some splatters of white paint, which I think gives much more dimension than ink splatters.

 


I've used a couple of Kaisercraft paper blooms, and also ephemera from the 'Sandy Toes' Collectables pack. 
I've used 3 different DIY embellishments from Charm's Creations, that I have coloured with mists. 
My title, 'Best Ever', is from Dear Lizzy.


I've used some Amy Tangerine ephemera pieces, 
and flair from Flutterby Designs. 

 I've finished off my layout with some brads, sequins 
and of course enamel dots.


6 comments:

  1. Love the colours, the layers and the way you've incorporated the wood. Thank you for sharing your beautiful layout with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning.....I adore everything about this....I reckon it's a great take on our Off the Rails challenge.....thanks so much for joining in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the paint splatters and the pic is so perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing along at OTR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the Off The Rails mood board ... thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your bright colours over that woodgrain paper! Thank you for playing along with us at OTRScrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing page and that photo is just perfect. I really like all the little details and how you've centered them on the page. Thank you for sharing with us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete