Saturday, 17 October 2015

Scrap Around The World October 2015 Challenge 30- "You & Me"

I have been following the monthly challenges at Scrap Around The World for some time, but when I saw this month's mood board I knew I had to give it a go.
The fabulous mood board has been designed by Heather McMahon and looks like this-





Here is my layout. I was inspired by the rainbow colour background with white writing over the top (top left picture), and I was also inspired to use the quote itself.

I  used a Mister Huey's ampersand mask and sprayed it with different colour sprays. I changed the quote ever so slightly, and I always try to include my handwriting on my layouts.


I embellished with an assortment of paper flowers, Studio Calico wooden hearts and some flair from D'Lish Scraps and Flutterby Designs.







I finished off the page with some star glitter - I have to have a little bit of bling! 
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout. Great photo too :)
    Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the background.
    Thank you for joining us at SATW this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout.love the florals.Thank you for playing along with us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the sprayed background and the gorgeous clustering. I'm so glad you gave the challenge a go! Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather for a fabulous mood board!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous layout! I love how you added the contrast by adding the & ! Looks amazing! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flowers in your layout. They make so romantic your work!!! Thanks for playing with our in SATW this month! :))

    ReplyDelete