Monday, 12 October 2015

Scrap The Boys October Challenge

Another awesome mood board challenge this month at Scrap The Boys, with very nature-inspired images. I generally scrap masculine layouts the majority of the time, and I'm really enjoying the wood-grain trend at the moment, especially for backgrounds.



Here is my layout.

I was inspired by the top right image of the arrow and the 'Follow Your Own Path' quote. I've also used the colour palette, the colours just work so well together.



I've deliberately placed my subject looking off the page, in a representation of the 'do your own thing/ rebellion' kind of theme of the quote.



Of course I had to add an embellie from Charm's Creations! I've also used some brand new embellies from Flutterby Designs.



I've lifted my numbers strip on some foam tape to add some dimension.





3 comments:

  1. Hello Rachel, your layout is wonderful!! Fantastic take on the challenge...Thank you so much for playing with us at STB. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous interpretation of the board! I love all the different kinds of arrows you have included. Glad you joined us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distressed edges and different arrows, your page looks fantastic. Thanks for playing along with STB.

    ReplyDelete