Thursday, 15 October 2015

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia October challenge

Today I'm playing along with the October challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia. The challenge this month is a sketch which looks like this.



And here is what I came up with.
This is such a fun page, and was fun to make too!
I really like the fun, bright colours, and my cheeky subject too of course!


I've used texture paste coloured with spray mist,
then through a stencil to make my background,
and lots of ink splats from my Tim Holtz ink dabber.


Some close ups.


I've used lots of flair and of course tiny word stickers.




I really like these book-page chipboard stars from Burdy's Embellies.







2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun page! Its one of those pages that just brings a smile to your face. I love it. Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layering here! There's so much to look at :)
    Thanks for joining in at SBT50!

    ReplyDelete