Thursday, 12 November 2015

123 Challenge blog November challenge

This month's challenge at 123 Challenge blog is definitely my style!





Here is my take on the challenge. Navy would have to be one of my favourite colours to scrap with, and I really like it teamed with little touches of pink, teal and white.




My background was made with some navy acrylic paint mixed with modelling paste, and then through a stencil from Flutterby Designs. The striped paper matches my shirt, and the doily matches the flowers in my hair in the photo!


I cut my 'happy' title with a Heidi Swapp die, first on watercolour paper that I coloured pink, then cut again on black card stock to make a shadow.







I finished off the layout with some Kaisercraft blooms. These are my favourite colours to scrap with and I have been hoarding these flowers to do a page about myself - this was the perfect opportunity!




4 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful.. love the stencilling on your back ground and the doiley too.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Rachel, love the background masking. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simply fabulous take on the challenge! I adore that background stencil & the HS die is one of my fave's. Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A well thought out layout. I like your flowers. Thanks for joining us at 123 challenges.

    ReplyDelete