Saturday, 14 November 2015

Dusty Attic November Mood Board Challenge

I was really inspired to join in with the Dusty Attic November Mood Board challenge, its such a beautiful palette.



Here is my layout.


I started with a mixed media background - texture paste through a stencil, then coloured with mists in different shades of blue.




I used the Dusty Attic String Frame Set. I used the largest size frame over my photo. I painted it white and then brushed on some black ink to add definition. The smaller size I coloured with resin sand medium and gelatos.
I also think the circles reflect the word 'Unbroken' in the mood board.




I also used some Page Pebbles that I coloured 
with gelatos and glitter.



The other embellies I used were ephemera from the Kaisercraft 
"Dream Big' Collectables pack, Kaisercraft blooms,  
a heart from Charm's Creations, a flair from Flutterby Designs
and felt flowers from D'Lish Scraps.





4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love how you used the Page Pebbles. Thanks for playing along at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - this looks great ! - love your background and the string frame set !
    Thanks for joining the Mood Board this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You've used those circles sooo beautifully:) And the mood board...wow! You've rocked it!! Lovely to have you sharing with us at Dusty Attic :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used 1 of my favorite Dusty Attic pieces, the string frame. Beautiful work, & awesome take on the Mood Board!

    ReplyDelete