Monday, 9 November 2015

Kraft + November Challenge: Inspired by P!nk

I am really enjoying the out-of-the-box challenges at Kraft +, and this month is another unique challenge-

"Inspired By P!nk"
 



Here is my layout.
I was inspired by lyrics from the song "So What?!"
 
My husband and I call this photo the Rock Star photo,
so I just HAD to scrap it for this challenge.




 I love all the bright colours and the graphic background paper 
- the page is bright and bold - just like Pink herself really!

And I just had to add stars, stars, and more stars, of course!!!
Definitely one of my favourite embellies.









4 comments:

  1. Rock star indeedy! Looooove the series of photos.... & I'm a stars girl, too.... with you on that one!!! Fabulous page, as always.....thanks once again for sharing with us at K+!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant layout! I love the photos & design with all those stars...fantastic! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already mentioned how much I love this on FB.. but happy to say it again.. I love this!
    brilliant interpretation!
    thank you for playing along with K+ x

    ReplyDelete