Saturday, 21 November 2015

Show Us Your Stuff November Challenge - "Dream Vacay"

It's such a cool challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff this month. A travel-themed challenge, with these criteria-



Here is my layout. This is a photo of my bucket-list trip sailing the Whitsundays many years ago.



My hand-made item is a map marker and chevron from Charm's Creations.





I've also used some Kaisercraft blooms, and ephemera from the Kaisercraft "Dream Big" and "Sandy Toes" Collectables packs. The anchors and ship's wheel just matched my photo perfectly! I added some string to reflect the nautical theme, and kept the wood veneer pieces a natural colour to match.

8 comments:

  1. Stunning layout Rachel, so many bits of ephemera, and a great way to tell your story. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cluster is fantastic and works so well on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that pic looks sooooo inviting (sitting here listening to kids sooking! :( )! I love your clusters, they are perfect for the page! Thanks for playing along at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the clusters and design of the layout.. oh and a little jealous of the sailing trip.. its on my bucket list. thank you so very much for joining in at show us your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh lovely, now that's a holiday that I could happily do ;) Gorgeous layout, love the design, all you embellishments & use of Charm's Creations. Thanks for joining us over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure looks like a lovely holiday! Awesome page - perfect for the challenge :)
    Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I freakin love this Rachel! The colours, the layering, the textural embellishments you've used - all perfect for that photo! Awesome work! Thanks for playing along with us at Show Us Your Stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoying checking out your LOs Rachel and this is no exception. Awesome! Love your colours, design and embellies. Actually I just love it all! Thanks for taking the SUYS challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete