Thursday, 10 December 2015

Kaisercraft December Card Challenge

The challenge at Kaisercraft this month is a sketch challenge to make a card.



I thought I would use the inspiration to get some of my Christmas cards made - so I made FOUR using the sketch.
My circle dies and Big Shot got a bit of a workout!






I used papers and stickers from the 'Home For Christmas' range - I really love the natural colours and textures in this collection. I really like how the collection has been really planned out, with lots of cutaparts and sentiments.







For this card I made a shaker pocket with the sentiment behind (my first attempt at making a shaker pocket mind you.)





I absolutely love working with stars all through the year, so I love the fact that stars are very Christmas -themed. I added some Studio Calico gold star vellum. I also used a couple of hand-made stars from Charm's Creations.







I finished off all the cards with some Kaisercraft Rhinestones and alphas, as well as some candy-cane coloured enamel dots from Pink Paislee.








3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your christmas cards, they look fabulous best of luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous collection of cards. Thank you for taking time to enter the Kasiercraft Challenge, good luck with your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are gorgeous!! Love how you made a set. I love making sets of card too. Thank you for sharing them in our December Challenge and best of luck! xxoo

    ReplyDelete