Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Scrap The Boys December Challenge

This month the challenge at Scrap The Boys is a sketch challenge-






And here is my layout-




I've had this Kaisercraft cog 12x12 die-cut piece from the Technologic collection in my stash for ages, and I thought this sketch would be perfect to use it. The colours that were printed on it didn't really suit so I covered it in gesso and layered on some awesome 7 Gypsies tissue paper.


I continued the cog theme with some die cuts and metal cogs.




 I used the off cuts from my cog die cuts to sprinkle over the layout.

I finished off with some Tim Holtz ruler ribbon, and of course some embellies from Charm's Creations.







2 comments:

  1. Hello Rachel, I love your perfect balanced layout !!..Thanks for joining the STB challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic take on the sketch. Isn't it great when you find a layout that uses something from your stash perfectly.

    ReplyDelete