Sunday, 27 December 2015

Scrapping Clearly December Mood Board

Well it's Christmas time, and that means some holiday time to get some scrapping done!
Today I am playing along with the December mood board at Scrapping Clearly.



I have to admit this is one of my absolute favourite colour palettes to scrap with, I seem to gravitate towards these colours and they just work so well together.

Here is my layout-



I used some Cocoa Vanilla paper as my background, and added some paint stripes.

I added some raw chipboard hearts and viewfinders to match the colour of my title.

 
 
I added a couple of red embellies from Charm's Creations and some Tim Holtz Distress Stain splatters for a pop of colour.

 
 
 
Finished off with a Heidi Swapp banner, some flair from D'Lish Scraps and Clique Kits, and of course some sequins and beads.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Rachel, love love love your layout! Perfect colours and the paint and the clusters look so good. Thanks for joining in with Scrapping Clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page and you have used the colours perfectly! Loving the paint splatters. Thanks for playing along at Scrappingclealy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond amazing!!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrapping Clearly

    ReplyDelete