Tuesday, 26 January 2016

D'Lish Scraps January Mood Board Challenge

D'Lish Scraps have a very masculine mood board and co-ordinating Just Add Paper Kit this month so I couldn't resist playing along.

Here is the mood board-

 

And here is my layout-




I had this photo of my little nephew, and it matched perfectly to this month's Just Add Paper Kit. The 'Strike A Pose' flair and glasses elements were just perfect! As well as the colour palette of the mood board.


These kits are such good value - so many bits and pieces. Everything on this page is from the kit except the paper - I used some plain cardstock and some Cocoa Vanilla "Made Of Awesome' paper as my background.



The only other embellies I used were a Charm's Creations star, some Flutterby Designs wood veneer stars, a couple of Kaisercraft blooms, and some thread.



 


1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! That photo is perfect for the inspiration board! Great layering! Thanks so much for sharing with us D-lish Scraps!

    ReplyDelete