Sunday, 17 January 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia January challenge- DT share

I am so excited to be sharing my very first layout for the
Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Design Team. 

The January challenge is a sketch challenge-




And here is my layout-



I had a few pieces of ticket ephemera that I'm glad I had a chance to use, especially because I am documenting a train trip - I clustered them together in two areas of the page. 
My clusters are also made up of some book-page chipboard shapes from Burdy's Embellies.


 The black foam cogs are also from Burdy's Embellies.
I've also used some flair from Flutterby Designs and Cocoa Vanilla Studio.


I hand-wrote my journalling sideways along the photo to focus the story along with the picture.


I hope you can have a go at this month's sketch challenge!
The link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment