Thursday, 18 February 2016

Dusty Attic February Mood Board

Its such a beautiful Dusty Attic mood board this month. I love all the white and soft blues. The colours remind me of my dream beach house overlooking the ocean through soft curtains gently swaying in the breeze.



Here is my layout-





I was inspired by the grid design of the mood board. Although I don't think that is an element that is 'officially' in the mood board, it formed the basis for my page design.


Due to of all of the photos I have used, I wanted to keep the embellishments to a minimum.

I have used a Dusty Attic 'Explore' piece as my title.




 I have cut up some pieces of Dusty Attic fishing net 12x12 chipboard to look like driftwood. I have also used some twine to keep to the nautical theme.



I have heat embossed all of the chipboard in white, and I have made it quite 'rough' to keep to the 'shabby chic' feel of the mood board.















3 comments:

  1. Love that you have used the Boards shape as inspiration as well ! Thank you for entering the mood board challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all dream of a little beach house by the sea yes?Thank you for sharing your Dusty Attic inspired page with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this layout!! The grid design is fabulous!! Thank you so much for joining us at Dusty Attic for the challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete