Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Kraft + Feb Challenge: Going Postal

Another out of the box challenge this month at Kraft+. This month the challenge is to use postage stamps.



Here is my layout-





I have been hoarding this sheet of Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit stamps that I received in the mail, to one day do a baby layout, and this challenge certainly gave me the inspiration to use them. They were all intact and too pretty to throw away. I'm pretty sure it was from a scrapbooking order too, so double win!!!



I kept to the postal/ delivery theme and made a page about my youngest son's birth. 

I have a removable tag with some hidden journaling on the back about the morning he was born (Anzac Day).






I have used some embellies from Charm's Creations, and lots of goodies from D'Lish Scraps - the flair, punchinella and wooden letters.






I've also used some Heidi Swapp stamps, washi, and thread.


5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way of using up those GORGEOUS stamps....love the colours you've used, especially that blue vellum, I think it is? Wonderful LO....great take on our K+ challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a score to have that sheet of stamps. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww.... those stamps..that photo... so sweet.
    Thanks so much for taking the challenge and for using your beautiful stamps.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Adorable photo & beautiful design...thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout Rachel!!! Love all the cute postal details as well as the adorable photo :)

    ReplyDelete