Monday, 1 February 2016

Scrap The Boys February Challenge - DT share

I am so excited to be sharing my very first layout share on the Scrap The Boys Design Team.

This month the challenge is a sketch, which looks like this.



And here is my layout.


My background papers are from Echo Park, Crate Paper, and I even threw in a paper from a recent Kaisercraft Christmas collection!




I fussy cut some stars from the back of the stripey pattern paper from Crate Paper, you can have a little bit of pink on a boy page right??!! I really love navy, pink and aqua together. The black gives it a bit more 'edge' from the pink.
 


I added some D'Lish Scraps flair and tags, and some stamping from Kellie Stamps and Amy Tangerine. A bit of thread for texture, and of course some enamel dots!







I hope you get a chance to have a go at this month's challenge!












No comments:

Post a Comment