Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia February challenge - DT share

Today I am sharing my DT layout for the 
Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia February challenge.

Here is the challenge-



And here is my layout-














Blue is definitely one of my favourite colours, its very calming and I am a very calm person. I like to use bold navy blue teamed with softer aqua. On this page I have added some pops of red and black. 


My background is a base of blue acrylic paint and then black acrylic paint through my new favourite stencil -  'Webbing #2' from Dusty Attic. I have also watered down some aqua acrylic paint to make some splatters.







The 'Hello Love' title and the other wood veneer is from the new Crate Paper 'Hello Love' collection.






I have also added flair from Flutterby Designs and Clique Kits, a couple of embellies from Charm's Creations, a Pink Paislee fabric tag, and a doily from D'Lish Scraps. 







I've finished off my layout with some sequins and some twine.





I hope you can get a chance to have a go at this month's challenge!


1 comment:

  1. Love this Rachel! I've just done my layout and funnily enough it's red with some touches of blue. LOL

    ReplyDelete