Monday, 7 March 2016

123 Challenge Blog Feb Guest Designer share

Recently I was up as Guest Designer for the February challenge at 123 Challenge blog.

The challenge was-
Word: Lovely
Technique Hearts
Colour: red



Here is my layout.

I decided to scrap about the store visit where I got to meet the absolutely lovely Amy Tan. She was so lovely and was happy to have photos with each of us individually, and she also wrote each of us a little note.


I naturally used some Amy Tan heart paper as my background. I've also matted my photo with some plain cardstock. I used my Amy Tan phrase stamp to stamp a border around my photo.


My title 'Hello Lovely' is a wood veneer 'hello' and the negative piece where I die-cut the word 'lovely'. I also used the die-cut on my page, sideways up the photo.




I've embellished with some Cocoa Vanilla and Kaisercraft flowers, a 'red heart' heart from Charm's Creations, and a few different types of hearts that I had in my stash.

I've also used a Flutterby Designs flair button, and some more gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla enamel shapes and wood veneer 'yay!.'


I finished of with some washi, and some journalling.




No comments:

Post a Comment