Friday, 11 March 2016

CSI: Color Stories Inspiration Major Case File #193

Today I am playing along with this month's Major Case File #193 over at CSI: Color Stories Inspiration.

Here is the Case File:


And here is how I solved the case:








The Scheme: I used all the colours

Evidence: I used checks, frames, leaves, something transparent (acetate leaves), and labels.

Testimony: I took inspiration from one of the 365 Questions prompt questions -  "Who was the last person you said 'I Love You' to?" Well naturally that person was my son, I never miss the chance to tell him I love him.

Now let's have a closer look at the layout....


 To make my background I mixed up some modelling paste, acrylic paint and some mist to match up the blue in the case file palette. I applied it through a check stencil, then scraped some around the edges of the page. I stuck down some paper strips and washi in different colours of the colour scheme. My papers are Simple Stories, Kaisercraft and some other scraps. 





My title chipboard piece 'love you' is from WOW Creations. I painted it then inked the edges. I've also painted some star chipboard shapes in black.



My embellies are Cocoa Vanilla Studio ephemera, flair, woodies and enamel shapes. I've also used Burdie's Embellies foam cogs and a book page chipboard heart. 
  

This layout just makes me smile - I don't know if its the dramatic layout or that face!!!! I think its a good match!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! So much wonderful texture and that photo is perfect! Absolutely love, love, love!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete