Sunday, 27 March 2016

Kaisercraft March Challenge

Happy Easter!

Easter to means means lots of family time, and some scrapping of course!

This weekend I am playing along with this month's sketch challenge at Kaisercraft-




Here is my layout. I have used papers and stickers from the 'Coastal Escape' range, plus the 'Sandy Toes' paper pad and Collectables. The collections just work so well together.



I flipped the sketch to better suit my photo.





I really love all the pieces in the Collectables packs and the sticker sheets - they are perfect for layering. I inked around the big shell sticker for some definition, and the only other thing I added was a Memory Box circle stencil with a Sharpie and the layout is done!



3 comments:

  1. Great layout, thanks for joining in the Kaisercraft challenge this month, best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Rachel. Perfect photo for that range and I adore the reversed sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Kaisercraft : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete