Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Kraft + March Challenge

The challenge this month at Kraft + is an amazing sketch by Em Stafrace - plus the use of houndstooth pattern.




And here is what I came up with-


I rotated the sketch 180 degrees. 

I was so lucky to find in my stash a piece of kraft coloured houndstooth! I'm pretty sure it is Simple Stories.


My embellishment cluster consists of an X and O from Charm's Creations, some resin flowers from Resin Rainbow, and a Maggie Holmes wood veneer ampersand. I painted the tag slightly brighter than the mint paper to stand out a bit more.




My title 'Little Moments' is just perfect for this precious moment.





1 comment:

  1. A beautiful take on the challenge...how perfect is that houndstooth! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete