Monday, 7 March 2016

Scrap The Boys March Challenge - DT share

Today I am sharing my DT layout for the Scrap The Boys March Challenge. These are such awesome 'boy' colours that work so well together.

Here is the challenge board-



Here is my layout-



I have kept all my embellishments to one main cluster. They include a Charm's Creations heart, Kaisercraft brad, Birdy's Embellies book page chipboard star, Flutterby Designs flair and tab, a 'Journal-It' from D'Lish Scraps, and enamel shapes from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. 


The chipboard word 'dream' in my title is from 2Crafty. I coloured it with acrylic paint then inked around the edges for definition.


For the netting aspect of the mood board I have used an onion bag for some texture. I have framed my photo with some paper-covered wire and a 'negative' chipboard piece which I painted with orange acrylic paint.
 





I hope you can get a chance to play along with this month's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment