Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia March challenge - DT share

It's Mid Month DT Reveal over at
and today I am sharing my DT layout
for the  March challenge.


The challenge this month is a word challenge
- use the word 'SWEET' somewhere on your page.




And here is my layout-



 
I just love wood grain patterned paper, and the one I have used here is Chickaniddy - Yippee Collection ' Picnic Party'.
 
 
This Amy Tan ' sweet' rubber word makes the best title!


 
My embellishments are Crate Paper 'Journey' ephemera,
with a Studio Calico donut in there for more 'sweetness'!


 
 
I have also added some paper from Pink Paislee 'Cedar Lane',
and also some burlap to keep to the outdoorsy theme.
 

I hope you can play along with this challenge!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment