Monday, 28 March 2016

Words And Paintery March Challenge

Today I am playing along with the March challenge 


This is the challenge board-






And here is my layout-




My background paper is from Crate Paper 'Journey'. 
I love how a black and white pattern as a base 
can emphasise any colour scheme.  

I firstly used a layer of gesso, then layers of sprays, 
gelatos, and distress inks to create my background.



My title is a Heidi Swapp 4x4 card. This is a photo 
of me getting ready for my wedding, 
and it certainly was the perfect day.


I've embellished with doilies, torn paper layers, a chipboard flourish (painted pink), and lots of flowers. I've also used a Charm's Creations 'Terrific Tab', and enamel dots.


I scrap masculine pages the majority of the time, so it was nice to do a 'girly' layout of myself for a change!

4 comments:

  1. Well done this girly layout! Love it, and that chipboard swirl is gorgeous! Love the picture too, thank you for joining Words&Paintery this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. Thank you for joining us at Words&Paintery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for joining Words & Paintery this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jolie !!! thank you for your participation :-)

    ReplyDelete