Saturday, 16 April 2016

Dusty Attic April Mood Board Challenge

Today I am joining in with the April mood board challenge at Dusty Attic.

Lots of gorgeous white, lilac and teal - so pretty!


The florals and the lavender in the mood board reminded me of my Grandma's garden, and when I was 6 years old it felt like it was my very own secret garden.


My background paper is from the Shimelle 'Starshine' collection, and over the top of that I have made a feature circle theme with some Dusty Attic 'string frames' chipboard. I even used the off-cuts to continue the circles following the pattern on the paper, and to draw the eye in.



I've used lots of flowers to keep to the garden theme, and my photo subject is right in the middle of these flowers, just like exploring a secret garden.







2 comments:

  1. Love the garden theme and the circular feel to this layout. The colours are just beautiful.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to use the of cut chipboard in that way!!! Gives a beautiful effect, Love your flower garden as well...Thank you so much for using the Dusty Attic mood-board to create you page...

    ReplyDelete