Monday, 4 April 2016

Kraft Plus April Challenge - 'Black+White'

The challenge at Kraft + this month is a classical palette of black and white. I absolutely love this combo combined with kraft, so stylish.

Here is a look at the challenge board-



Here is my layout-





I used a brick wall stamp and also a brick wall die to keep it a masculine page, although my photos are just so sweet. 

I also mixed some gesso and water and flicked it on my page for a bit of extra interest.




The cork stickers are Shimelle, and the hessian heart is from Charm's Creations.




I hand-wrote my journalling in white pen, which really co-ordinates so well on kraft. 
 
I used a Heidi Swapp acetate word, and I used frames and a camera to keep to the theme of a photo shoot.





6 comments:

  1. We seem to keep popping up on challenge blogs at the same time. LOL
    Love those photos and this layout has so much texture and detail! I love the addition of the kraft elements to make the page pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Louise I thought the exact same thing the other week when I was uploading to a challenge and saw yours pop up at the exact same time (I think it might have been MTW...)
      Anyway thank you so much for all your kind comments :)

      Delete
  2. Clever use of the brick wall die and stamp and I'm loving how you have used the little frames :) Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are cute! I love your kraft coloured embellishments...lovely layout! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout Rachel. Thank you for joining us at K+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos, love the layout and the design is gorgeous!! thank you for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete