Sunday, 17 April 2016

Show Us Your Stuff April Challenge

This month's challenge at Show Us Your Stuff is right up my alley - 

Get Creative With Stamps!

I do have quite a few boxes of stamps, and I make a point to keep using them as often as I can. This challenge was a great motivator to get all my stamps out, get messy and a have a play!


And here is my layout-


Everything on the page except for a splash of paint, some patterned paper and some embellishments are all stamped - either with paint, ink or with Versamark ink then heat-embossed.

I began by making my background with patterns stamped with paint. I also stamped various word phrases with ink. I have heat embossed some stars to contrast with the ink stamping. 

For my title I stamped letters on vellum, then cut out each one individually to make tiles. I like the fact the vellum is clear so it looks like its stamped straight on to the cardstock, but with the flexibility to move them around to decide on placement.



I stamped some 'Live It Up' quotes and some stars on some white cardstock, and then fussy cut them out and stuck them to my page with foam tape as an extra embellishment.
 


My hand made items are a Super Star from Charm's Creations, and flair from D'Lish Scraps. 





7 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! So Cool. Love those little pops of yellow peaking out! You have totally embraced stamping!
    Love it.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun. Love all the different ways you've used your stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous layout Rachel. Lurve the stamped tiles for the title and the background is just so much fun. Thanks for joining in at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have used soo many of your stamps in different ways, fantastic layout, thank you for joining the challenge at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep...NAILED IT! This layout is FABULOUS! Thanks for Playing with us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh MY GOODNESS what an awesome fun and way too cool memory page. blown away. thankyou for joining in at show us your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful LO, i love what you did with the stamping title ans so much fun to see here... Thanks for joining in on the fun at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete