Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Kraft Plus May Challenge

I managed to get one more challenge done for May - just in the nick of time! Where does the time go??!!
This layout is for the May challenge at Kraft +. Once again this month's challenge is so unique, its an image as inspiration.


Here is my layout. I was inspired by the mix of colours and shapes. I really like how the many colours creates a fun mood.




My boys are really starting to enjoy sitting down together and creating, and I wanted to capture those moments. They end up wearing more paint on their clothes than on paper, but I really feel that I want to encourage them to have fun and find their 'artistic sides'! This page is a real mix of shapes and colours, but I thought that represented the creative process.



I've used papers and embellishments from the March kit from Hip Kit Club. The papers are 'Just Dream' by Kim Watson, and the ephemera and cork stickers are from the Basic Grey 'Saturday Morning' collection.


4 comments:

  1. I think the mix of elements adds that whimsical feel, which is strong in our K+ inspiration pic this month....ticks all the boxes for me!!! So happy to have you joining in by the skin of your teeth, LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this month's challenge Rachel. Love the colours and the clever way you combined all those patterns. Thank you for joining us this month at K+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the birdies and the mix of fun elements :) Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous layout, from the photos to the colours & overall design. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete