Monday, 30 May 2016

More Than Words May Challenge

When I saw this month's challenge at More Than Words I knew I had to use my favourite masculine range - Kaisercraft's ' Time Machine'. 

This is the challenge - use the inspiration word 'Moment' and the creative challenge is to use 'Clocks' - so versatile!
 

And here is my layout-



I have used papers from the "Time Machine' collection, and I have added some Carta Bella cardstock, and some other scraps. The wood veneer title is from Hip Kit Club.




I have added some Studio Calico stars, Imaginarium Designs cogs, Cocoa Vanilla Studio sticker and some Heidi Swapp chipboard hearts and arrows. I've also added an Evalicious puffy sticker and some Glitz giant rhinestones.



5 comments:

  1. Awww, that title is so appropriate! What a fab photo so beautifully scrapped. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this !! Such a perfect photo to make a scrapbook page !! Great work Rachel !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw such an adorable photo and you have scrapped it beautifully Rachel. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! absolutly adorable! Thank you Rachel for joining us at More than Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't get any sweeter than that picture! Lovely layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete