Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Scrap The Boys May Challenge - DT share

The start of a new month means lots of new scrappy challenges, and the challenge this month at Scrap The Boys is this awesome sketch thanks to Laura Whitaker,




And here is my DT layout for this sketch-



I used a piece of Amy Tan - Better Together "Push and Pull" paper as my main base for the page. I liked both sides of the paper, so I added a strip of the navy dot side top and bottom, and separated with some vellum just to soften the two patterns together. I added some Tim Holtz Distress Stain splatters under the embellishment clusters.




My embellishments are from Pink Paislee ( how cute is that fox from the Cedar Lane collection??!!), The Craft Store (from the Reject Shop), Pinkfresh Studio, and D'Lish Scraps.



I just love these Maggie Holmes Shine 'Doll' puffy thickers!



I hope you can have a go at the sketch challenge this month. Don't forget you can rotate it, or modify it to suit your page!

No comments:

Post a Comment