Monday, 30 May 2016

Scrap The Girls May Challenge

As soon as my May Hip Kit Club kit arrived I knew I wanted to use it on a 'girly' page of myself, and what better way than to play along with this month's challenge at Scrap The Girls.

The challenge this month is to use this sketch as inspiration-



And here is my layout-



For my background I used some acrylic paint mixed with string gel medium to sprinkle around the page. Once that was dry I sprayed on my favourite Aqua Kaiser Mist.



I used the Meadowbrook ephemera, Illustrated Faith chipboard stickers, and Echo Park enamel dots all from the May kit. I also added some flair from D'Lish Scraps and some Kaiser paper blooms. I just love the fresh colours of this kit, and teamed with the navy blue the colours pop even more.


3 comments:

  1. Love your background its amazing!!! Thanks for playing along with STG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is amazing Rachel. Love the colours and love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. So much to love about this page. Thanks for playing along with Scrap The Girls! x Amanda (AJ)

    ReplyDelete